Texting started to become popular in the Philippines in 1988. It quickly became a popular tool for Filipinos to keep in touch with their family, friends and loved ones because of the highly social nature of Filipino culture and the affordability of SMS compared to voice messaging services.

Filipinos used texting not only for social but even on political purposes as well, as it allowed the Filipinos to express their opinions on current events and national issues by simply passing messages. As a result, it became a powerful tool for Filipinos in promoting or denouncing certain national issues. 




Philippines Free Text Messaging Service
The best way to send free SMS to mobile phones from your computer.
Just input the phone number, type the message and click send!
No Registration   and   No Login Required!
 


Click Here to Visit magTXT Website
Click Here if you want to know other Tutorials 

 


4 comments to "FREE UNLIMITED TEXT TO ALL NETWORKS"

  • I am curious to find out what blog system you are working with?
    I'm having some small security problems with my latest website and I would like to find something more safe. Do you have any recommendations?

    My homepage - Registry Cleaner

  • Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading?

    I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's
    the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

    Also visit my blog post ... fastest way to lose weight

  • I'm not sure why but this web site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.


    My webpage; Green Coffee Extract Reviews

  • from jobs, to personals, community, resumes and discussion forums
    about different topics. No longer will you might have to
    make use of just pure words - you can make it as being colorful so when
    attractive as you want. http://p.tl/ebOw

    In simple terms, you don't need to copy and paste content from something else that you just read and call it your personal.
    A good example with this method is tv program Mork and
    Mindy, where Mork is the comic character
    and Mindy is simply a normal person.
    link (http://xrl.us/faces70259) This will add great value for a social reputation
    throughout the industry. Even typing software is sometimes unable to find these mistakes.

Post a Comment

Labels